Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well, I have contemplating how to keep a record of the quilts I make along with what's happening in my little part of the world. After trolling the web for ideas these blog things kept coming up (they looked heaps of fun- although I did find a couple of scary mean ones). I'm hoping I will be able to leave a legacy for my three beautiful daughters 15, 12, 8 of what is happening in my life and why I have made the quilts that I have. I am just about to celebrate 17 years with my husband plus have the big 4 0 birthday. I have been quilting for about 15 years, have a few finished quilts, lots of UFO's, lots of future quilts in my head or the myriad of magazines and books that I own and very little time. So now that I have started this thing off I am going to go off and learn how to add photos and then try to do a bit off hand applique before bed.

No comments: